Another week is upon us. As this week’s Featured Service Provider is Réseau du Nord, I thought it would be nice to share a story from Amandine on her employment …
Featured Service Provider: Reseau du Nord
Reseau du Nord has created a Northern Network which aims to:
- Increase the number of French-speaking immigrants as to increase the demographic weight of the francophone communities in a minority situation.
- Improve the capacity of French-speaking communities in a minority situation and strengthen welcoming and settlement
structures for French-speaking newcomers.
- Ensure the economic integration of French-speaking immigrants within Canadian society and francophone communities in minority situations in particular.
- Ensure the social and cultural integration of French-speaking immigrants within Canadian society and francophone communities in minority situations.
- Foster regionalization of francophone immigration outside of Toronto, Montréal and Vancouver.
Quote of the Week
“N’oubliez pas le bassin d’immigrants francophones bilingues et hautement qualifiés. En embauchant un immigrant d’expression française, c’est une valeur ajoutée : à votre entreprise, à vos clients et à vos marchés éventuels. Don’t forget the bilingual and highly qualified Francophone immigrant hiring pool. Hiring a French-speaking immigrant adds value – to your company, for your clients and for future markets.”